I have been doing my pedicure for a long time now. I would say it became one of my DIY (do it yourself) beauty routines when I moved to Europe. Not only does getting my pedicure done myself save me time, it has saves me tonnes of money. Let’s face it, a round of pedicure costs anywhere between 40 to 60 euros, so if you get pedicure once a month, you would have spent a total of 480 / 720 euros a year. That in my humble opinion is a lot of money especially if you are saving for a specific need or project or simply, if you are on a budget.
Well, you don’t have to worry about paying that much anymore. Today, I have a step by step guide on how you can do your own pedicure by yourself at home. Let’s have a look………
What is Pedicure?
A pedicure or pedi is a cosmetic or beauty treatment of the feet and toenails, which is the opposite of manicure – the cosmetic treatment of the hands. Many get pedicures for cosmetic or beauty purpose and in some cases, for therapeutic purposes. Pedicure is very popular amongst women but men get pedis too.
List of Things You Need For Your DIY Pedicure
1. A foot bath or your bath at home
2. Salt – a natural anti-bacterial
3. Hot Water – you can just boil this in your home kettle
4. Shampoo – foot shampoo or hair shampoo if you don’t have a foot shampoo
5. Foot Scrapper – to remove dead cells on feet. Never use razor to scrap, this makes your feet harder
6. Foot scrub. An old facial scrub on your bathroom counter would do
7. Moisturiser or Oil of any kind
8. Nail polish remover
9. Cotton Pads or any cotton wool
10. Nail Polish of your choice
11. Nail Cutter Set
Those are the 12 items you need for your pedicure. Once you get all these items, you can do your own pedicure by yourself at home. It is easy like Sunday morning. To help you get on it without any hassle, here is a step by step video of how I do my own pedicure……..without breaking a arm and a leg to pay for one. Do check it out……..
I do hope you found the video helpful and the tips shared within. Now you don’t have to spend so much to get your pedi.
Thank you for viewing and stay FAB.
Much Love, Mojisola
To learn more about me, please see the About page where I shared more on my personal life, family life and work life. I also shared more about my 2 Amazon Best Selling books: "Use What You Have" & "Create the Life You Want"
For Sponsored Posts, Collaborations or to Work with me, please e-mail Mojisola @ email@example.com or check out the drop down menu on the Work with Moji page to choose your option.
If you just want to say hi, please feel free to leave me your comments or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you enjoy looking around. Please let me know what you think by leaving me your comments. Thank you for stopping by.
Latest posts by moj in touch (see all)
- Denim Day ::: How to Style the Girlfriend Jeans - January 17, 2019
- The History and Effectiveness of Laser Hair Removal - January 15, 2019
- Everybody Needs an “OYINYE” (Cheerleader) –Life Lessons I Learnt from the LionHeart Movie - January 14, 2019