Whether you are the one getting married or attending another party, it’s only natural you want to be looking your best in photos. If you are one of those who always complain about how ‘unphotogenic’ you look in photos, then this article is for you!
If you are planning a wedding and still need to discover the perfect photographer to capture those special moments then Studio4Photography has a team of professional wedding photographers in Brisbane.
Now let’s skip forward in time to the day of the wedding. How are you looking? Stunning! How are you going to work the camera? Let’s see…
- Be yourself – The simplest yet effective piece of advice for achieving some great photos at the wedding. Being yourself, you automatically look more natural. Don’t force a smile, strike a pose or hold something a certain way if it makes you feel tense. Going with the flow and letting setting your personality free will ensure your photos come out just right.
- Stay chilled – When you start stressing out and letting your mind get to you, the analytical poser comes out and photos look awkward. Staying relaxed will help you look your best and produce brilliant results.
- If you can’t relax, grab some mates and have a giggle – Laughing is a natural cure for tension and looks great on anyone. So bring out your gorgeous grin and it always works a treat in wedding photos.
- Get smiling…but with your eyes! If you have ever seen America’s Next Top Model, you will know what Tyra Banks talks about when she says ‘smizing’. This just means smiling with your eyes. Make them wide, open and inject life into them. Doing so lightens up your expression and gives you an instant glow.
- Go easy on the heavy make-up – You want to look as natural as possible so this means no orange undertones and heavy tan-lines. Stick with a good primer and foundation. If you want that summer glow then stick to bronzer and only use spray tan cautiously.
Get your face in the right position – We all have our good side. However, you can do certain things so you don’t have to stop a photo-in-progress
Smart Tips To Help You Look Your Best In Your Wedding Photos
- switch to your good side: By making your eyes bigger, bringing your neck and chin forward to the camera and raising your brows does a huge amount for how great you look. Try this next time in a photo and you will be glad you did!
- Keep the neck long: By elongating your neck you give yourself a natural lift and ensure your posture is brilliant for any photo.
- Get smiling in-front of the mirror: Next time you’re getting ready for work and brushing your teeth, spare a minute or two to work on perfecting your photo-smile. Practicing in a relaxed environment will help you get the smile you desire for any photograph.
Aside from having great memories of such a grand event, you can also capture all of the special family events with a team of photographers who know exactly what they are doing. No matter what requirements and vision you have in mind, Studio4Photogrpahy will have a package to suit your needs.
Using these tips at the next wedding you attend will ensure you look amazing in every photo you appear in. It’s easier than you may think and by doing some simple changes with your mood, position and smile can make a massive difference.
I want to thank you so much for stopping by today. I do hope you found the TIPS helpful for your wedding photo shots or any other photo shots. Wishing you an amazing day today. Much Love, Mojisola
- WHAT TO DO IF WEARING FOUNDATION EVERYDAY IS RUINING YOUR SKIN - May 27, 2020
- CASUAL CHIC ::: BELTED TAPERED PANTS & LOVE FLORAL TEE - May 22, 2020
- How to Know If You Are Fulfilling Purpose (Motivation for Monday) - May 18, 2020