Tall boots are chic and can be worn with many different outfits and to most occasions. You can wear the tall boots to work or to play. Your tall boots can simply take you to dinner or to dance and you can style your tall boots with skirts, dresses or pants. Find some looks as we go along in this blog. Today, I bring you a quick fall look book sharing chic TIPS on how you can style the tall boots.
I shared a recent look book where I styled my second favourite tall boots. After that blog, I got some requests to style the tall boots in different ways. And so, in the video below, I shared 3 ways to style the tall boots. One of the looks may look familiar to you because I featured it in my last video HERE
3 Ways to Style the Tall Boots
How to Protect Your Suede Shoes (Boots, Shoes & More)
There are different kinds of fabrics when it comes to tall boots. While a lot of the textures out there are described as suede, a lot of them are actually faux suede (fake suede). This is because real suede is quiet expensive. However, whether real suede of faux suede, you can maintain your tall boots by:
1, Spraying them with suede spray. This prevents dirt, stain and water from ruining them.
2. If you can, don’t wear them in the rain.
3. Accident happens right? If it rains, while you are out about, ensure to dry your boots before storing them away. This is why step 1 above is important.
4. Don’t put your suede near radiator, heater or any warm surface. This may damage your suede.
5. If you have the real suede, I would strongly advice to buy suede cleaner to clean them. I use the cleaner to clean the pair featured in the video and it has lasted a long time. My shoes look new every time I throw them on.
Full details of this look HERE
I want to thank you so much for stopping by today and for reading. I do hope you enjoyed the look book as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. Have fun styling your own tall boots.
Much Love, Mojisola
Shop Tall Boots
To learn more about me, please see the About page where I shared more on my personal life, family life and work life. I also shared more about my 2 Amazon Best Selling books: "Use What You Have" & "Create the Life You Want"
For Sponsored Posts, Collaborations or to Work with me, please e-mail Mojisola @ email@example.com or check out the drop down menu on the Work with Moji page to choose your option.
If you just want to say hi, please feel free to leave me your comments or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you enjoy looking around. Please let me know what you think by leaving me your comments. Thank you for stopping by.
Latest posts by moj in touch (see all)
- Do’s & Don’ts At Christmas Work Party - December 6, 2019
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE ::: ALL THE MONEY & TIME SAVING TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW - November 25, 2019
- LAYERING | HOW TO KEEP WARM WHILE LOOKING CHIC - November 18, 2019