Tall boots are chic and can be worn with many different outfits and to most occasions. You can wear the tall boots to work or to play. Your tall boots can simply take you to dinner or to dance and you can style your tall boots with skirts, dresses or pants. Find some looks as we go along in this blog. Today, I bring you a quick fall look book sharing chic TIPS on how you can style the tall boots.
I shared a recent look book where I styled my second favourite tall boots. After that blog, I got some requests to style the tall boots in different ways. And so, in the video below, I shared 3 ways to style the tall boots. One of the looks may look familiar to you because I featured it in my last video HERE
3 Ways to Style the Tall Boots
How to Protect Your Suede Shoes (Boots, Shoes & More)
There are different kinds of fabrics when it comes to tall boots. While a lot of the textures out there are described as suede, a lot of them are actually faux suede (fake suede). This is because real suede is quiet expensive. However, whether real suede of faux suede, you can maintain your tall boots by:
1, Spraying them with suede spray. This prevents dirt, stain and water from ruining them.
2. If you can, don’t wear them in the rain.
3. Accident happens right? If it rains, while you are out about, ensure to dry your boots before storing them away. This is why step 1 above is important.
4. Don’t put your suede near radiator, heater or any warm surface. This may damage your suede.
5. If you have the real suede, I would strongly advice to buy suede cleaner to clean them. I use the cleaner to clean the pair featured in the video and it has lasted a long time. My shoes look new every time I throw them on.
Full details of this look HERE
I want to thank you so much for stopping by today and for reading. I do hope you enjoyed the look book as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. Have fun styling your own tall boots.
Much Love, Mojisola
Shop Tall Boots
To learn more about Mojisola, please see the About page.
For Sponsored Posts, Collaborations or to Work with Moj In Touch, please e-mail Mojisola @ email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by moj in touch (see all)
- HOW TO STYLE RIPPED DENIM – PERFECT FOR CASUAL FRIDAY - March 15, 2018
- CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT - March 12, 2018
- Why I Wore This Yellow Dress to Graduation + Major Styling TIPS - March 7, 2018