Not a lot of people would wear white in the Winter because a lot of us believe white is for the warm season (Spring / Summer). Today, I do not only bring you a winter white look book featuring a sweater dress but the dress is one you have seen over and over again here on the blog. Let’s check it out with some styling TIPS.
Outfit of the Day!
For my look today, I was wearing a sweater dress paired with a pair of kitten heel ruffle detail pair of pumps. And to finish my look, I wore a long coat to keep me nice and warm. Voila, my outfit of the day!
These shoes are very comfortable and I have styled them in many different ways which I would share with you in future posts.
Fashion TIP Today
Like I mentioned above, not only would a lot of people shy away from wearing white in the Winter but would not wear white at all. Here are some reasons why you should wear white now:
- White was one of the strongest colours in the past Fashion week. From NY Fashion week to Paris fashion week, people wore white, designers showcased white, especially white boots. I prefer white shoes and that is why I got a pair with some ruffle details on it. White foot wear is going to be big in the next Spring / Summer. If you have a pair at home already, keep them safe. You can also spot yours now.
- White is always clean and crisp. They make you look well put together and expensive looking.
- White, just like black goes with everything. Think about it, you can wear white with black (like I did in this post) or with khaki or with any other colours you want. White is fab always.
This time around? I have worn this dress 3 times on the blog. If you have been reading this blog, you know I do not encourage you to shop, shop, shop, instead I encourage you to shop from you own closet. And this is one of my missions – to show you how to maximise your closet – shop less, wear more and save more. So let’s check out the 3 ways I have spotted this dress, in no particular order……
And those are the 3 ways I have worn this dress on the blog. I do hope you like the look and are inspired to shop from your own closet. The trick is mixing and matching. It works well all the time and saves you tonnes of money. If you missed the article I highlighted in red above, check it out to learn how to shop less and wear more…
I want to thank you so much for stopping by today and for reading. I do hope you wear inspired. I do have another post coming soon where I will share some other pieces I have styled in more than one way for your inspiration. Do stick around.
Much Love, Mojisola
I was wearing
Zara dress (old)
Zara White Pumps (new season)
Marks & Spencer Coat | HERE
Check HERE for How to Make Your White Shirts Look Fly
To learn more about Mojisola, please see the About page.
For Sponsored Posts, Collaborations or to Work with Moj In Touch, please e-mail Mojisola @ firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Latest posts by moj in touch (see all)
- SEASON’S TREND ::: BAKER BOY HAT, WHITE SHOES & PINSTRIPE PANTS - December 13, 2017
- IN EVERYTHING, BE THANKFUL (Motivation for Monday) - December 11, 2017
- THE RED TREND ::: WHAT TO WEAR TO YOUR CHRISTMAS PARTY - December 6, 2017