Today is a good day to start whatever it is you have always wanted to start……………..start the draft of a book, take a free course, register for your driving classes, write an email to ask for help, check up on someone etc. We can plan, deliberate, wish or hope for the things we want but if we do not do anything towards achieving those goals, we would not be able to achieve them.
The question is why leave it till someday before working on those goals?
Someday: A day you can’t specify – the only day that is not on any calendar.
Today: Now – the present.
So, today, the 22nd of June – a gift we all get to enjoy, be a blessing, share our gifts, work on our goals and be the best we can be.
Importance of Working on Your Goals Today
1. It encourages / motivates you to continue to work on your goals / dreams
2. It brings you fulfillment. Fulfillment leads to been joyful.
3. It moves you closer to being the best version of yourself
4. Working on your goals gives you more ideas / clarity. The more you do anything, the more you unveil what could be. This happens when we try and keep trying.
5. Working on your goals today and continuously helps you get there in the end.
I was wearing: M&S Dress (old) | Zara Shoes (old) | M&S Bag (last season) | Earrings (Aldo)
The truth remains that most times, we feel motivated to do the things that are not as important, for example, watching tv for hours and hours but most of us don’t feel motivated to work on things that are important to us, even though we know they are. This is why I am writing to encourage you and myself today to continue to be your own cheerleader and go ahead to do those things today that would bring us closer to achieving our dreams…..
So, please, enjoy the gift of TODAY, have a fixed goal but embrace flexibility, most importantly, be the best you can be today!.
I want to thank you very much for stopping by and for reading. I do hope that you are inspired to keep working on those big dreams God has placed in your heart.